1. Payment is expected when services are rendered.
2. For your convenience we accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We understand that you want the best care for your pet but may not have the finances available right now. Through a company called Care Credit, you can apply for a medical line of credit that you can use to pay your veterinary bill here at Oates Vet Clinic, Inc.
It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. Many other doctor and dentist offices also use Care Credit so you can use your card there as well. You can either apply by calling in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply online by clicking the logo or the link below:
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .